LIFEPAK CR2 Bilingual Auto WIFI-Connected Workplace AED Bundle
30 in stock
The LIFEPAK CR2 AED is packed with amazing life-saving technology brought to you by Stryker / Physio-Control. It’s incredibly easy-to use with automatic shock delivery, CPR coaching, a 1-2 rescue design and many more features. This bundle includes:
LIFEPAK CR2 Bilingual (English/Spanish) Fully-Auto AED (WI-FI capable)
White Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
CR2 Long Life battery (4-year)
CR2 QUIK-STEP Adult/Pediatric electrode pads (4-year)
purchaseAEDs.com AED Rescue Kit
Alarmed AED Cabinet from purchaseAEDs.com
3D Sign from purchaseAEDs.com
AED LIFELINKcentral Software 5-year term ($500 value)
Getting started and Wireless Set up Guides
User videos available online
8-Year Manufacturer Warranty
This bundle is brought exclusively to you from purchaseAEDs.com with your convenience in mind.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment.2 That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
The LIFEPAK CR2 AED is a feature-packed device designed to be simple-to-use and yet it has self-monitoring features which make ensure readiness and compliance fantastic for AED program managers.
– Layered design Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
– – QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
– cprINSIGHT analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
– Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
– ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
– Fully automatic Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
– Highest available escalating energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
– Bilingual Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
– Child mode Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
– LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
– 8-year warranty Backed by an 8-year warranty.
Paired with AED LIFELINKcentral readiness software only from AED One-Stop Shop and purchaseAEDs.com you’ll know you’re always ready to save a life and that an AED is never neglected.