ZOLL AED 3 WIFI-Connected Bundle with AED PlusTrac 5yr
25 in stock
Please note: This product will ship in 2 – 4 weeks
The ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Auto is the latest device in the industry. It boasts a full-color screen to enhance ease-of-use along with RealHelp CPR technology. Its packed with other features like WIFI-connectivity, integrated adult/pediatric rescue, and economical supply schedule. The ZOLL AED 3 Workplace & Community Bundle features everything you’ll need to protect lives and an amazing alarmed cabinet and sign.
What’s in the box?
- The ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Auto
- Deluxe Carrying-Case for ZOLL AED 3 (Not typically included online)
- CPR Uni-padz III Adult/Pediatric Electrodes
- Non-rechargeable lithium battery
- Operational Guide & Start Up
- 8-year warranty (6-year Standard Warranty plus 2-years with Registration)
- purchaseAEDs.com AED Rescue Kit (CPR mask, shears, razor, etc.)
- Deluxe Large Alarmed Cabinet (with rounded edges) from purchaseAEDs.com
- 3D Sign from purchaseAEDs.com
- AED PlusTrac Readiness Software & Complete Program Management (5-Year License)
This special product bundle is configured by purchaseAEDs.com where AED buying is made simple and affordable.
The ZOLL AED 3 defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat SCA.
Enhanced Real CPR Help: Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED 3 has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touch-screen capabilities. The touch-screen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue: The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
WiFi-connected: The ZOLL AED 3 can be paired with AED PlusTrac readiness software from AED One-Stop Shop and purchaseAEDs.com. This means your organization can monitor all of your AEDs status for readiness and supply expiration.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution
- Pair with AED PlusTrac Readiness Software