25 years ago, Automated External Defibrillators or AEDs weren’t available to businesses, non-profits, government agencies, schools, communities and certainly not people’s homes. Today millions of public defibrillators or AEDs are available to protect human lives in public places. AEDs can help a lay-rescuer (in other words an ordinary person without medical training) save a life if someone has fallen victim to Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Philips is one of the most recognizable names in the World, their offerings are diverse in the categories of sound and vision, household products, healthcare, lighting and personal care products. Philips makes the most popular and recognized AEDs called the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator. It is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. You’ve seen these Philips AEDs in their distinctive red and white AED carrycase, perhaps in a white cabinet on the wall.
HeartStart.US is the site to learn about these OnSite AEDs and to purchase them also. There are four primary offerings on the HeartStart.US website:
- Philips HeartStart OnSite portable workplace or home bundle = $1199.00
- Philips HeartStart OnSite workplace community bundle = $1299.00
- Philips Longlife AED battery = $169.00
- Philips SMART Adult pads = $67.00
Or if you need like to learn more about the easy-to-use OnSite AED here are some helpful links:
A few important things to know about Philips HeartStart are as follows:
- The AED has voice prompts which guides the user how to save a life
- Once the pads are placed on the victim’s chest the AED determines if they need a shock
- The AED cannot shock or harm someone who doesn’t need a shock
- The Philips AED has a blue i-button which helps coach the responder how to do CPR
- The AED can be used for many rescues once the SMART electrodes are replaced
- The OnSite AED has been deemed as so simple-to-use that it does not require a prescription
Learn more about Philips AEDs on the HeartStart.US website. This site is brought to you by PurchaseAEDs.com where AED buying is made simple and affordable. Should you need some live support then you’ll enjoy AED One-Stop Shop which is known for its consultative approach and knowledgeable support, call 855-677-2337.