The Powerheart AEDs from Cardiac Science / PurchaseAEDs.com are some of the most-trusted devices in the industry. The Powerheart G3 types are blue and yellow in color and they feature a distinctive blue handle at the top. The new Powerheart G5 types are orange in color with a gray carrying case. The Powerheart line of Automated External Defibrillators are known to excel in three major areas:
- Reliability: The Powerheart AEDs are built particularly tough and rugged which make them a popular choice for first responders or the lay-responder. They feature a very vigorous self-test which is done each day without any user intervention. The testing protocol ensures the Powerheart AED is ready to save a life in the moment it is needed. And check out the very clear and visible “Rescue-Ready” indicator.
- Ease-of-use: The Powerheart AEDs are available with fully-automatic shock delivery so the rescuer isn’t faced with a tough decision and a shock can be delivered to the victim even if the rescuer is somewhat hesitant. Beyond this feature the Powerheart AEDs have non-polarized pads which means they can be placed in either position on the chest. They also have a nice text screen which mirrors voice prompts.
- Advanced Technology: The Powerheart AEDs feature variable escalating energy which is a technical way of saying that the AED customizes a shock based upon the victim’s need and furthermore it will increase the energy for tough to defibrillate patients. The Powerheart AEDs also use a very sophisticated algorithm to ensure a shock is delivered only to someone who’s indeed in sudden cardiac arrest.
PurchaseAEDs.com and AED One-Stop Shop are authorized National distributors for Cardiac Science life-saving products. We are pleased to offer both the Powerheart G3 Plus AEDs and the newest generation Powerheart G5 AEDs. In case you’re curious what the new features the latest orange Powerheart G5s offer, they have dual language (English and Spanish,) a more compact size, USB compatibility for upgrades and rescue downloads and an option iCPR technology which can ensure a responder is using the right rate, depth and chest recoil when they perform CPR.
We offer several Cardiac Science bundles:
- Powerheart G5 Workplace & Community bundle w/ Cabinet – on sale for just $1749.00
- Powerheart G5 Portable bundle – on sale for just $1695.00
- Powerheart G3 Plus Workplace bundle w/ Cabinet – on sale for just $1499.00
- Powerheart G3 Plus Portable bundle – on sale for just $1445.00
- G3 Battery – on sale for just $398.00
- G3 Adult Pads – on sale for just $51.00
Give us a call at 855-677-AEDS or email us at Sales@PurchaseAEDs.com with any questions you might have about Cardiac Science AEDs.