Between AED One-Stop Shop “the consultative model” AED Supplier and our partner PurchaseAEDs.com “the e-commerce model” Online AED Store there are many resources available to help you determine which AED(s) to select and buy. An AED is actually not a machine but rather it’s a simple-to-use device designed for the everyday person to become a life-saver. Next know that they are NOT all the same. They vary subtly in some aspects and in others they vary very dramatically. We are the experts who guide you to select the perfect AED Defibrillator for your church, home, school, swimming pool, government facilities, corporate workplace and more.
Here are a few AED selection resources that you might find helpful:
- The Online Survey. This is a simple 12 question multiple choice survey in which you as the AED buyer rate the level of importance for each of 12 product attributes. Once you’ve answered each of the questions (or at least as many as you can) then fill out your name, email, and a brief message to us and we’ll come back with an honest and expert recommendation or two. Isn’t that easy?
- How to Use an AED. This is a straightforward step-by-step guide as to how to use a public defibrillator with description and pictures. Glancing over this page will help you understand how to operate an AED of any kind and furthermore it may help you distinguish a key product feature or two which you might find more imporese are wonderful resources for you to utilize to help guide you to the right AED make and model. But perhaps you’ve got questions about whether you need Medical Direction and prescription or what you’ll need to lessen any legal risk. Just call 855-677-2337 and we’ll help you. These actions today might help save the life of someone you care about.tant than others.
- What is an AED? This again is a simple read which outlines what an Automated External Defibrillator is and does. One important feature that your organization must be crystal clear on is that an AED is safe in that it cannot deliver a shock to someone who’s not in Sudden Cardiac Arrest. A firm understanding of ease-of-use and product safety is imperative to an employee actually using the AED in an emergency.
- The Workplace & Community Bundle. It’s sometimes difficult enough to determine whether you want a Philips, Defibtech, Cardiac Science, ZOLL, HeartSine or LIFEPAK brand device, never mind all the equipment that you’ll need too. The Workplace & Community Bundle from PurchaseAEDs.com makes it simple by packaging all the gear you need into one and at one affordable price.
- AED One-Stop Shop Video. It’s likely clear already that we are the “partner” you’re seeking to help create an AED program for your organization, but if you need more assurance watch this video. We care about every customer large and small and realize that every AED we supply could just lead to a valuable life being saved.
You’ll likely agree that that these are wonderful resources for you to utilize to help guide you to the right AED make and model. But perhaps you’ve got questions about whether you need Medical Direction and prescription or what you’ll need to lessen any legal risk. Just call 855-677-2337 and we’ll help you. These actions today might help save the life of someone you care about.