HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P AED WIFI-Connected Workplace Bundle
*In limited supply industry-wide due to manufacturer supply chain issues. Please call an AED Consultant at 855-677-2337 option 1 or email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com for product availability, lead times and quotes.
*SAVE $125.00 per AED Bundle with Coupon Code: 125NOW
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P AED with HeartSine Gateway and 5-years of AED LIFELINKcentral readiness software is a game-changer because it uses Wi-Fi connectivity. This 350P version of the HeartSine AED is fully-automatic with no need to push a shock button to save a life. It is the smallest, lightest and most compact device and its ease-of-use and technology are excellent. This HeartSine 350P Portable Bundle features absolutely everything you’ll need to protect lives.
What’s the in the box?
• HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P AED
• Deluxe Larger Stryker Carry Case to accommodate the Gateway Device
• Pad-Pak combined Battery and Pad Set with 4-Year Expiration
• purchaseAEDs.com AED rescue kit
• Alarmed AED Cabinet from purchaseAEDs.com
• 3D Sign from purchaseAEDs.com
• AED LIFELINKcentral Gold (Premium) 4-year Term ($674.00 value)
• HeartSine Gateway WiFI Device
• Removal Tool
• Warranty Info & Registration Card
• User Manual & Instructional DVD
• HeartSineRx.com Prescription
• 8-Year Manufacturer Warranty
This special product bundle is configured by purchaseAEDs.com where AED buying is made simple and affordable.
30 in stock
Welcome to the new generation of life-saving devices where not only is the AED easy-to-use but these are the first of the connected AEDs which pair with AED LIFELINKcentral readiness software. The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The 360P uses HeartSine’s practical PAD-PAK, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators. The Samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 360P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.